Sweden Rock Cruise!

mrmadigan

denizen of sylvan places
Aug 24, 2007
Sweden
www.elviramadigan.com
I went from Sweden to Wacken mainly because of Sabbat! And now they'll play my hometurf anyway! haha, (Wacken was REALLY worth it anyway ofcourse :kickass: and Sabbat was just as awesome as they deserve to be. Kinda wish for a longer setlist though..)
Anyway, so now the almighty Sabbat is booked for SRF Cruise which is a pretty weird thing we have over here... Imaginge 35 thousand tons of steel floating for 24hrs and about 6 bands play during that time, party around the clock, heavy metal karaoke! (soo fun!! haha), metal elevator music. Metalheads everywhere in every cabin... well, Metal EVERYWHERE! Why not take Ryanair to Sweden and jump aboard.. costs about 35 quid for a part in a 4 man cabin... (Heck I went to Bloodstock 01 for RTTS!!!)
...Highly recomended!!
Last year Annihilator played among others... And earlier this year WASP played.. Not that they would ever match Sabbat of course :headbang:

I went from Sweden to Wacken mainly because of Sabbat! And now they'll play my hometurf anyway! haha, (Wacken was REALLY worth it anyway ofcourse :kickass: and Sabbat was just as awesome as they deserve to be. Kinda wish for a longer setlist though..)
Anyway, so now the almighty Sabbat is booked for SRF Cruise which is a pretty weird thing we have over here... Imaginge 35 thousand tons of steel floating for 24hrs and about 6 bands play during that time, party around the clock, heavy metal karaoke! (soo fun!! haha), metal elevator music. Metalheads everywhere in every cabin... well, Metal EVERYWHERE! Why not take Ryanair to Sweden and jump aboard.. costs about 35 quid for a part in a 4 man cabin... (Heck I went to Bloodstock 01 for RTTS!!!)
...Highly recomended!!
Last year Annihilator played among others... And earlier this year WASP played.. Not that they would ever match Sabbat of course :headbang:
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

ok, seems all bands are confirmed for the sweden rock cruise, and alongside Sabbat the following bands will play: Destruction, Blaze, Jorn, Tnt, Katatonia..

just thought I'd inform in case someone considers going.

So who do I have to bribe to get more than one hour of live Sabbat? I have been waiting for this concert like forever - hell - Sabbat is the last band on my "Must see before i Die" list (well Except for Thin Lizzy but since Phil stubbornly refuses to rise from the grave i don't think that is going to happen anytime soon)

Some of my friends are going.... Sweden is metal heaven.

2000 metal heads on that boat, I hope Andy can post some pics of the party.

It's goona be fkn great!

Well, the cruise is bloody over and it was just awesome! Best one yet! Sabbat played a longer set than wacken incl I for an Eye and Best of Enemies and Andy spent half the night pushing around a trolly full of beer (..and wine? and ... hell I don't know!).. Hmm.. heck, I think I drank about half of them too! ha ha, seems I owe sabbat another night out ;). After hitting the sack at 10 in the morning without having to succumb to :puke: :ing I was not man enough to join the night after in Stockholm as I said I would. Sorry, hope the friday night was a blast as well! (...pub Anchor ey??)

Anyway, I'm a happy camper! Cheers! Och den andra svensken jag träffa på båten som kladdar här då och då?? Vem är du nu igen!? Heaven and Hell!!!

I took a few video clips of sabbat on the Sweden Rock Cruise.

Martins looking taller and a bit more flamboyant.

Last edited by a moderator: