Swedish grammy awards...

Yeah! it was pretty cruel!...the sound sucked though...but really, who cares a fuck about "grammisgalan"?

They showed "Best Hardrock" with the 12 "small" prizes in a short edited version...and it wasnt either a hardrock band who won! :mad:

Can somebody please kill BackyardB?...I hate them!

I'll kill them, just get me a contract.

Pity I stopped taping after backyard bollocks won the hardrock grammy that got a whopping 5 seconds of mention on air.

So "blackwater park" didn't win the grammy??? WTF?!?!? That's like one of, if not the best album to come out in 2001. Stupid Grammy bastards should be shot. Eh well you can't win em all.:( :(

The Grammis can kiss my shiny metal ass!!

Neighter Opeth or even Entombed won. That sucks!!

I have seen Backyard Boys live once and they are not bad but i hate, hate and even HATE their extremely exaggerated Rock n´Roll image!! Their hair are too spikey, their guitar are hanging too low and they have too many tatoos (especially Borgs ROCKER-tatoo). They are just too much....

Hellacopters vs. Backyard Babies 9-0

But the most annoying thing about them is that they are considered "hardrock", and compete with their kind of commersial music against real "hardrock" bands in the "hardrock" category :mad: :(

Mr Poser (Dregen) should be public executed ;)

Backyard Babies:

url]

Dregen is the ugly wanker showing the finger, second from the left.

http://www.backyardbabies.com/