Swedish groove metal band I Mixed and mastered (Deathember)

theunknown1

Jul 28, 2011
Hi Guys I just wanted to share one of my latest mixes I did with the swedish groove metal band Deathember. I´m really happy with the mix and hopefully you guys like the music to!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally don't get this type of music but productionwise you done great job :). Especially with drums - love this sound BUT personally, I would add much more grind to bass :). But this is just personal... Anyways :kickass:

I totally don't get this type of music but productionwise you done great job :). Especially with drums - love this sound BUT personally, I would add much more grind to bass :). But this is just personal... Anyways :kickass:

Thanks man! I personally love this band but I also understand that it might not be everyones cop of tea. I did add some grid to the bass, but the band wanted it to be pretty clean, so I kept it that way :)

Totally understand that! I was just talking only about my personal preferences but considering the track as the finished, closed work - it's great! :kickass: Much appreciate!
Gaclav