Swedish made simple?

iamandy

May 10, 2008
Sunderland, UK.
I was watching Two Ronnie sketches the other night and came across this one, and thought it was really funny! Even some of the swedish guys on here might find it funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounding swedish is pretty simple, if you know some swedish. Just try to sound as gay as possible. I'm sorry, but that is a fact.

Anyway, to even things out and furthermore feed the prejudice: Finnish made easy is simply shutting the fuck up. :lol:

I have to agree with sopulurn. The swedish language sounds so round (atleast to my ear) and when we have the pronounciation excersices at University, when I get it right, it sounds really gay, compared to for example German or Finnish.

I can agree though that it probably is very round compared to the finnish hard robotic language. Must be tough like hell to learn swedish if you're finnish. :kickass:

I agree that Swedish sounds gay.. hey, Sweden IS gay! :lol:
Its time for me to let my Finnish genes take control!
... just have to take some Finnish lessons first. ;(

I can agree though that it probably is very round compared to the finnish hard robotic language. Must be tough like hell to learn swedish if you're finnish. :kickass:

Must be tough like hell to learn finnish if you're swedish. Our language is fucking hard to learn, for those who aren't born here. Swedish isn't that bad, but finnish people usually pronounce swedish in a different way (read: non-gay way) :heh:

On the other hand, swedish people will never NEED to learn the finnish language, unlike us finnish, who HAVE to learn swedish at schools(only because we were conquered by Sweden at one point in history, and now for some reason we must still lick the balls of Sweden...makes no sense to me), even though most of us don't need it. Self-touché I guess...

Swedes will learn how to speak Finnish when its time for you guys to conquer our land!
Il be fighting from the inside for you guys! :kickass:

:lol:

finland-demotivational-poster.jpg

How did they conquer you?!

Did they use this:

swedish.jpg