Sweet Okay Supersister

chrisg

Aug 30, 2006
Duluth, Ga.
Ken,

Have you given a listen to this one yet? If so, can you please post a review.

Also, are you planning on stocking the January releases of the Jackson Heights cds?

Thanks,

Chris

Is that the remaining Jackson Brothers new band??:lol::lol::loco::err::err:Just kidding ,Lee Jackson formed this band after K.Emerson left the Nice (I think)??

Chrisq:: you should check out ""Flash"" on the site I think you would really get into it..:kickass:

Chris:

I'll get something written today. If you are a Supersister fan its essential. I'm trying to stock all the important Esoteric releases. I guess Jackson Heights fits in that category. :)

My brother at one time had 2 albums by J.H. one was "Bump & Grind "(with a hot chick on the cover) if I remmeber correctly , and the other one was "'The 5th ave. Bus" I wonder if he still has them, Michael Giles was on drums I believe.. I will E mail him in Minnasota today and find out......:headbang:

Bob: believe it or not, I've still got my LP copies of the Flash releases. They were an essential part of my teenage prog years. I've got the new Esoteric release just haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.:cool:

I strongly recommend the new Big Big Train, one of the finest prog releases this year.

Ken: Looks like I'll be placing an order for the Supersister and thanks for the Jackson Heights update. If you haven't yet, check out the Big Big Train.:OMG:

Chris

My copy of big big train should arrive next week,order went out Last Friday, looking forward to it..:headbang: and ""Sacrum" (Darkstricken) from 2006.