Sweet Savage

WrEtcH

New Metal Member
Jun 16, 2002
SAN FRANCISCO
Visit site
Well I know there's two of us that luv Sweet Savage (hullo Larry) but was anybody into Vivian Campbell's first band Sweet Savage? I still think it's his best stuff muscially(including Dio, Whitesnake, and Def Leppard)

Sweet Savage has carried on without Vivian and has released some good cd's(some of the tunes were from the Vivian era) anyway, like to hear any input.

Yep I know them from the early 80.s I have a single from them and a track from a BBC fridaynight rock show. I don't know the albums without Mr. Cambel.

They were damn good in those day's. And Vivian never played as good as when he was with Sweet Savage.

Originally posted by WrEtcH
Well I know there's two of us that luv Sweet Savage (hullo Larry) but was anybody into Vivian Campbell's first band Sweet Savage? I still think it's his best stuff muscially(including Dio, Whitesnake, and Def Leppard)

Sadly, all I have heard is their track on the NWOBHM '79 Revisited double CD. I believe that one was called "Eye of the Storm". What a great song. I'd love to get my hands on more of their material.