SwordLord for Chicago Powerfest 2007!

You guys aren't talking about Sean Quigley are you? He posts on Ultimate Metal as "The Q"

No, this Sean is the Man With 12 Nicknames - Zilla, Powerfreak, and surely others not for public consumption. He was the MC on Night 1 last year, I think. Big guy, wears big bright button down Hawaiian or metal type shirts. One of the genuine good guys.

Ken

No, this Sean is the Man With 12 Nicknames - Zilla, Powerfreak, and surely others not for public consumption. He was the MC on Night 1 last year, I think. Big guy, wears big bright button down Hawaiian or metal type shirts. One of the genuine good guys.

Ken

Ok, I wasn't there night 1. Does he post here ever?

He posts on occasion at Prog Power ... he's got a signature that reads ..... where is my stunt cock ... or something like that !! He's a good MC ... he's got a good growly voice.

Britt

Hrmm. Ok. Not sure I know him.

I hear General Zod might make it!!! :kickass:

(He is the one who has posted the classic pic of him in the pit at HEATHEN CRUSADE with a white Nevermore shirt. That pic cracks me up every time I see it)

Yeah, Zod is planning on coming to Powerfest unless something unforseen occurs. He's excited about November's Doom, and really liked the Shatter Messiah debut. He's skipping the HC this year ... doesn't care for the lineup. I'll tell him to get his butt over here and post a bit.

Britt

Ken

Sean rules!!!! Him and all his flamin' shirts!

Yeah, Zod is planning on coming to Powerfest unless something unforseen occurs. He's excited about November's Doom, and really liked the Shatter Messiah debut. He's skipping the HC this year ... doesn't care for the lineup. I'll tell him to get his butt over here and post a bit.
Yep... I'm in. Might actually book my airfare this weekend. So far, the lineup is off to a flying start. I'm very curious to see who they line up to headline.

Zod

Yep... I'm in. Might actually book my airfare this weekend. So far, the lineup is off to a flying start. I'm very curious to see who they line up to headline.

Zod

Cool Zod, hopefully I'll get the chance to meet you.
Hopefully you will post here.
You are one of the very few guys over at the Prog Power board who is open and honest about bands.

Thanks for the well-wishes everyone! It is much appreciated. Regardless or whether I am the emcee or not, I will definitely be at this festival, supporting a good independent metal effort. Thanks for a great Christmas present, Jasonic, you're the man now dog!

SwordLord