SWORN AMONGST - Intro to this forum and new track!!

JonnyBarker

New Metal Member
Mar 19, 2012
Derby, UK
www.swornamongst.com
Hi guys,

This is my first post in this forum..my name is Jonny and I play lead guitar in the UK band Sworn Amongst. We have been on several UK & European tours with bands including Gama Bomb, Bonded By Blood, Annihilator, Man Must Die, The Rotted, Evile to name a few and we have played a couple of festivals including Download 2011 (UK), Hammerfest 2010 & 2012 (UK), Metal Heads Mission 2010 & 2011 (Ukraine), Bloodstock 2007 (UK)

Our new track can be found in the link below, it'd be great if you could check it out and if you like it, please share it on your facebook walls and other forums to help us spread the word.

The reason that I'm posting here is because we would like to use the internet to get our music into countries that we have not played in before such as the US and South America etc..and to reach more people in the countries that we have!

www.facebook.com/swornamongst

Cheers!

:Smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi Oi Jonny :headbang:

We've had Sworn Amongst at Pandemonium Club in Maidstone a couple of times supporting The More I See and also Beholder and they went down a storm both times, cracking band - be sure to check 'em out!!

Pandemonium Colin ;)