larry.JPG

joe.JPG

paul.JPG

vito.JPG

paul2.JPG

larry2.JPG

And I was there too-

samvito1.JPG

I look like a drunk zombie, because I only got like 2 hours of sleep in a 30 hour period. We all had a blast though can't wait to go back to Texas, only this time I have to buy a cowboy hat. And we will have to leave for the rodeo a bit earlier so we can actually make it this time hahahaha.

BalanceofPower said:
I look like a drunk zombie, because I only got like 2 hours of sleep in a 30 hour period. We all had a blast though can't wait to go back to Texas, only this time I have to buy a cowboy hat. And we will have to leave for the rodeo a bit earlier so we can actually make it this time hahahaha.

You really did put that Beakman's World pic in your signature. You rule, haha. Your sobriety does look rather questionable in that photo of us, should have taken more. Oh well, next time I'll get some awesome ones. Yeah you guys need to come back here, y'all were so puny I didn't get to feed you proper and show you cattle and go line dancing.

Thanks for the comments on the pics, guys :Spin:

BlackwaterNymph said:
You really did put that Beakman's World pic in your signature. You rule, haha. Your sobriety does look rather questionable in that photo of us, should have taken more. Oh well, next time I'll get some awesome ones. Yeah you guys need to come back here, y'all were so puny I didn't get to feed you proper and show you cattle and go line dancing.

Thanks for the comments on the pics, guys :Spin:

Love the second one! Long hair is metal. :headbang:

Usurper Dan said:
Who was that chick on Beakmans World?

There were three chicks, first season was "josie" played by Alanna Ubach, season 2 and 3 was "Liza" played by Eliza Scheinder, season 3 and 4 was "Phoebe" played by Senta Moses. And no I didn't know that off the top of my head I actually looked it up. :)