Symphorce- Nowhere new song

not bad, but I hope this isn't the best song on the album, or else it's going to be as disappointing as the last Brainstorm.

still planning on buying it asap...

Liquid Monster fucking owns, one of the best albums of the year along with Godspeed. I personally like Haunting the best off Godspeed, though all the tracks are good.

booB said:
not bad, but I hope this isn't the best song on the album, or else it's going to be as disappointing as the last Brainstorm.

still planning on buying it asap...

The last Brainstorm was disappointing? Wow, that's news to me, and I actually really like the Symphorce song. It sounds like each album really progresses nicely. Looking forward to seeing them at PP!

I don't see much progression, but then again I think Brainstorm/symphorce albums pale in comparison to the live performances they give...

BlindPanzer said:
I don't see much progression, but then again I think Brainstorm/symphorce albums pale in comparison to the live performances they give...

I agree with you as far as how they come across live. I thought Brainstorm was descent, but after seeing them at PP, i developed a whole new liking for them.

I just got the link yesterday while at work and had not listened to it. I've spoken with Cede and found out this linked song is the RADIO EDIT version.

thought you all may want to know that :)

nightwish58 said:
The last Brainstorm was disappointing? Wow, that's news to me, and I actually really like the Symphorce song. It sounds like each album really progresses nicely. Looking forward to seeing them at PP!

I think this song kicks ass! I also think that Liquid Monster is the album of the year so far!

Well, I've been listening to the cd nonstop and I luv, luv, luv it!!
Cede's effects are too cool...you get a bit of slide in "the mirrored room"....."Nowhere" is a great catchy tune..but I think in the first few listens "Haunting" is kicking major ass!!

Overall the cd is killer, heavy with sots of solo's throughout..I would've liked to hear more harmonizing vocals or some of the guys on backing vocals. The pictures inside the liner notes are awesome...each photo catches the guys at their most Phorceful moment! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I don't want to give away too much...so get it at PP!!!