T-shirts for sale online

to be honest these t-shirts arent what we had designed in the first place. But we need to sell them regardless. We're pretty dissatisfied with them. but the sooner we sell them the soone rwe can afford to have the ones we wanted made and produced!

What other color metal shirt would you rather have? Eventually we'll have just a plain logo t-shirt probably in both black and white. But I don't really foresee us making any green martriden t-shirts. we might be able to squeeze in a grey or blue..but any other color is a bit too fruity iyam.

Can only talk for myself. I like discreet shirts and without bandmembers faces on. I don't like crosses, skulls and such silly stuff either. What you already said above sounds good so I think you guys will come up with a good lookin shirt :)

we still have t-shirts that we really don't want to have. So buy them from us. We need the money so we can get new-improved t-shirts.

erm, id buy 2, but i can't find link to paypal youre referring to, theres only the one for the new album D:
halp!

Hey! I'd like to order a Martriden T-shirt... is it possible now? and if yes, how? tanks in advance :) \m/