Tad and Ty terrorize Denver!!!!!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
I got to hang out with the one and only Thraxdude. He's one of the nicest coolest mofo's you could meet. Just like me :tickled: Actually, we seemed to have the same taste in beers, women, music, movies, and food. It was eerie. But for real, it was great to visit Denver. Clean city, friendly people, and microbrews and bars EVERYWHERE. The day after I hung out with Mr. Snide, I went to the top of Pikes Peak. :erk: Beautiful scenery, but NO air, and the drive up is hairy. Someone died from a fall just a few miles from where I was......some kind of omen perhaps...... Again though: Tad rules. Thanks for taking us around Denver!

Reactions: Metal Maiden
Oh yeah, I almost forgot, about an hour before I met up with Thraxdude, I saw Robert Trujillo signing autographs for some girls at a little Bistro across from the ESPNZone. As I was walking, I noticed this guy, and I'm saying to myself "Tydiggittydaddy, that looks like Robert from ST." And then I noticed, this guy who looked alot like Robert Trujillo from ST and now Metallica, was signing Metallica "St. Anger" CD's. So I knew it was him. I overheard him say "we have one hour left of Denver." Tad then informed that they played Denver the night before. Wherever they played Saturday must have been fairly close, because this was lunch time.

Welcome home, brother! You meant to say, "Thanks for getting us lost in Denver." :D
All my friends here would tell you I have no sense of direction.

Anyway, it was fucking great to hang with Ty. HE'S one of the coolest dudes you could meet!
I'll put up a couple photos of us soon (if I don't lose the camera on my road trip)!

Brentney Spears said:
Ty and Tad - Do something besides go to gay bars
:lol:
You're just jealous that you weren't in the backseat of the car with Ty and I... for a long time....