Take Off Your T-Shirt !!

When I was seeing Anthrax @ Nosturi, Helsinki two weeks ago I bought their girlie shirt with red and black stripes. Oh I love it. This might be a bit off-topic but when I saw the word T-shirt in this topic's title i just had to say this... I feel as if I was a red bee when I'm wearing that shirt!
The video was funny, indeed.

IronDaria said:
When I was seeing Anthrax @ Nosturi, Helsinki two weeks ago I bought their girlie shirt with red and black stripes. Oh I love it. This might be a bit off-topic but when I saw the word T-shirt in this topic's title i just had to say this... I feel as if I was a red bee when I'm wearing that shirt!
The video was funny, indeed.

It´s okay as long as you know a couple of Anthrax-songs!

The Starbucks where I work is in a mall. I can't tell you how many 15 year old girls I see in Ramones tshirts! Anytime I ask what their favorite Ramones song is, they look like a deer in headlights, and say, "all of them!"

Descendent said:
The Starbucks where I work is in a mall. I can't tell you how many 15 year old girls I see in Ramones tshirts! Anytime I ask what their favorite Ramones song is, they look like a deer in headlights, and say, "all of them!"

next time tell them to name 5 ramones songs that arent hit singles.

The Starbucks where I work is in a mall. I can't tell you how many 15 year old girls I see in Ramones tshirts!
I've got a gig at my local Starbucks next friday. I hope some 15 year old girls come and giggle while I'm playing. That always makes it so much fun.

Descendent said:
Rockaway Beach, Sheena is a Punk Rocker and the KKK Took My Baby Away do it for me but I'm a 38 year old male :lol:

she went away for the holidays, said she's going to L.A. but, she never got there
"I Wanna Live" and "I Believe In Miracles" do it for me. "Don't Bust My Chops" is a killer track to.

Holy Shit I just realized my son has KISS shirt that's in the video and a similar AC\DC shirt and I know he doesn't know any of the names of the songs, well except for Big Balls - even though I sometimes make him listen to that stuff and tell him old war stories. :D

At least he can give the horns, bang is head and knock me on my ass when I start a pit :lol: