Tales From the Crypt

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
6301930894.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Tales From the Crypt is my favorite TV show. It was and still is awesome. The Cryptkeeper (where I got my username) was one of the coolest TV charecters in history. HBO needs to get off their lazy asses and release this show on DVD. I loved how all the episodes had twist/surprise endings. The 'keepers one liners were very corny, but great. The movies, Demon Knight and Bordello of Blood both kicked major ass. It's very hard for me to pick a favorite episiode, all of them were great. Any other Tales fans here?

I used to like it. I don't know if I still do cause I haven't seen an episode in a long ass time, but my favourite episode was the one where a demented serial killer dressed up as santa claus.

man i looooove that show. i've seen it on a few times here and there. i remember watching and recording the first ever episode of that, back in 89 or so. the one with the guy in the electric chair, something like that. i believe they showed three that night. that one, the santa one, and the freakshow carnival one. my absolute favorite is the one with morton downey jr. where he's a reporter inside a haunted house and ends up falling out of a window trying to escape a chainsaw-happy ghost. that really brings back memories. staying up late to watch it, i love the opening music too.
i'll have to rent a bunch :D

I'm 20. I don't remember when I saw it... about when I was 8 or 10 or so. We didn't get cable tv until later.