Talk about the oddest pairing of bands ever....

Hahahah... cool man!
I honestly have not heard Possessed in probably over 20 years, and I am not even joking.
My older brother was WAY into them back in the day.
Aren't they now down to one crippled original member and the rest hired guns?
Should be interesting.

From Wikipedia: In 2007, it was announced that Jeff Becerra would be performing under the "Possessed" name at the Wacken Open Air festival and would be backed by all members of 'Sadistic Intent', one of the bands featured on the Possessed tribute, and would also headline the Gathering of the Bestial Legions III festival in Los Angeles. album.

Jeff was paralysed from the waist down from being shot.

I'l be honest, I had no clue who Possessed was until that Thread about them that was posted here last week. I do know that I'm looking forward to playing on that stage again, better than playing out every weekend for the same 15 people.

Jose,
Possessed were indeed inovators of the death metal genre.

Another thing about them that I recall was that they were VERY young when they got signed to COMBAT.

And, if you did a little research, you probably know by now that their main claim to fame was having Larry LaLonde (PRIMUS guitarist) as an original member.

If this show were in the city, you might get some old schoolers. I would REALLY be surprised if this did well at the Pearl Room, though you never know.

Possessed should have teamed up with one of the zillion other reunited DM bands for a package tour.

Sorry Jose, but it looks like BAVMORDA got booted from the show...

Friday, April 11th
POSSESSED (featuring Jeff Becerra & members of Sadistic Intent),
WHORRID, HURTLOCKER & BAU MERDA
@ Pearl Room 19081 Old LaGrange Rd in Mokena ALL AGES $25

Sorry Jose, but it looks like BAVMORDA got booted from the show...

Friday, April 11th
POSSESSED (featuring Jeff Becerra & members of Sadistic Intent),
WHORRID, HURTLOCKER & BAU MERDA
@ Pearl Room 19081 Old LaGrange Rd in Mokena ALL AGES $25

:lol::lol::lol:
Yet another reason for me to love the name. Where did you see this? I need to get a screen shot. One bar booked us as Bavrmorda once.

Hahahah... cool man!
I honestly have not heard Possessed in probably over 20 years, and I am not even joking.
My older brother was WAY into them back in the day.
Aren't they now down to one crippled original member and the rest hired guns?
Should be interesting.

That's kind of what I was wondering, I know the singer was left paralyzed years ago...I know in the last few years the drummer (i think) has been touring under the Possessed name which is just dumb.