tar questions for tar

VangelicSurgeon

Three Star General
Jul 26, 2002
www.maudlinofthewell.com
a) would you ever eat tartar sauce on anything? I think it's pretty gross so I probably wouldn't but hey! it's your perogative.

b) EpoxySystems' Product #216 Coal Tar Epoxy is a two component coal tar epoxy coating, black in color, used to protect steel, concrete structures, timber, and other construction materials in corrosive environments. It meets all requirements of Corp. of Engineers C-500, Federal Specification DOD-P-23236 (SHIPS), and SSPC 16-91. True or False?

i don't really like tartar sauce,a nd it's mostly served with fried fish right? i don't eat a lot of fried fish (or raw steak and raw eggs, if you were going to ask me about steak tartar next) so you know, i luckily avoid it. plus it would be like eating my own arms

b) tru

i have a question:

how can a person go about cutting off both of their arms if they are all alone and no one is there to help them? it perplexes me. thanks.

xoxo a

you will need a couple of vices, some sawhorses, and two VERY VERY sharp cleavers/machetes/other large blades. once these are set up in the proper positions, simply load yourself into the minicatapault and let 'er rip!

http://www.theonion.com/onion3105/missmyarms.html

head_missmyarms_3105.gif

mismyarms.gif

by Tommy Flepper

There was that kid in the midwest who had both his arms torn off by one of those farm machines that are like a big tall pipe with a screw that carries the arm meat from the ground all the way up to the top, mincing it all the way and then shooting a rain of ground arm out the top.

some farmer in the midwest had his arms ripped off by some machine and walked all the way back to his house and called 911 or something. i saw it on AMAZING MIRACLES OF CHRIST.

but through the power of christ (with the help of modern medicine, a little), his arms were reattached! even jesus can't turn meat rain back into ARMS!

i bet this kind of thing happens all the time on farms, frankly.

I saw one of these things on a farm in Utica a couple years ago and suddenly hallucinated the spindly thing rising up on hind legs, thrashing its head about and letting out a roar that sounded like 6 wooly mammoths. It was painted red but the paint was flaking off.

*shudder*

The sad thing is that it's true as can be. At least one of the deaths involved a tractor flipping over on a hill. This was back in the 60s though. I've seen pictures.