Tattoo suggestions

IanDork107

I wrote a book! Buy it!
Sep 9, 2002
Not here.
I'm itchin' to get a new one, and I've got this artist friend who wants to design one for me. So I need some cool ideas.

Your search - "penis swastika" - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
- Try different keywords.
- Try more general keywords.

:(

Where would you want it, and would you want it to be part of a half-sleeve or something? Or just an icon?

I have an artist friend designing tattoos for me, too, but he's a sluggard.

it's going to go on my lower right leg, i'm not entirely sure of the size/shape, it could just be something to go on the outside, or it could wrap all the way around. I just want some cool ideas so i can possibly give my friend some guidelines.

I'm not the BIGGEST fan of leg tattoos because I've seen so many bad ones, but I think you can do it right if you're careful. Something musical? Literate? Artish? Iconic? You like Lovecraft? Or you just want a design?

ska-sticker.jpg

OK, if you have an artist friend doing it, then let's rule out the work of OTHER artists--you want your friend's vision articulated, not his attempt to render someone else's vision.

* image of Abaddon from Revelations, an iron-shelled scorpion type thing with a man's face
* a sepia snake sigil
* Medusa's head oin the back of your calf
* an Aztec-style priest offering a heart to an obsidian jaguar
* lizard with sunglasses sipping a margarita

xfer said:
OK, if you have an artist friend doing it, then let's rule out the work of OTHER artists--you want your friend's vision articulated, not his attempt to render someone else's vision.

* image of Abaddon from Revelations, an iron-shelled scorpion type thing with a man's face
* a sepia snake sigil
* Medusa's head oin the back of your calf
* an Aztec-style priest offering a heart to an obsidian jaguar
* lizard with sunglasses sipping a margarita

what if his vision is lame? Isn't that kind of risky?