Tattoos!

I've got one that says "metal salieri" (means I'm a "black sheep" etc) and I'm planning to get one with "29-06-1996" ...!!!

No, dont have any yet. but want to get a few. i think gargoles would be kewl and mabey something on my neck.. like that barbed wire thats usally on someones arm but around my neck eheh. :)

Here's my lower back. One of four I have.

339956%3A%3B23232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D934%3D727%3DXROQDF%3E2323499%3A6%3A792ot1lsi

The Lantern Nut said:
I'm planning to get one with "29-06-1996" ...!!!
May I ask why that date?

*scratches head* *curious*

I have no tattoos. I love Opeth's O but I'd never get a tattoo of a band logo.
I'd love to get one of some vegetation creeping up my back. It would be beautiful but I've never seen the one I'd like to have and I'm bad at drawing :cry:

Besides, I never make up my mind cuz I think of how it would look like in like 30 years... :err:

I'm probably getting one. I just don't have any good ideas.

Frozen Stream said:
I don´t have any, but I´d like to have a black bleeding rose on my shoulder blade (or what the hell it is called...) It would be so nice!

c'mon, that's a fucking cliche!

I might get a Cross on the back of forearm, like in the movie SWAT, along with some sort of Tribal around my Bicep.

Btw, my salieri/black sheep one (on my back) also has some gothique flamboyant tracery around it, that I had drawn myself;) (Yay, I'm a bit of an art history geek).