Rode NT5s
misc mics SM58s, e835s, ect
Livewire snake

Instruments:
Pearl Export w/ Z hats and Iron Cobra
Yamaha SE700HE w/ passive Hums I believe
Shitty bass
Roland Cube 30x

The great thing is that I have hooks at the GCs here.

So here's my list:

RTA Creation Station (since all my shit's in a rack)
HS80Ms
SM7b
Additional monitor at least 20"
Traps and treatment
Maybe Beta57/e609 if I have cash leftover

That sound like a good investment? I'd sell my old monitors and practice amp and things and eventually get a head and good bass...

Anyway- would YOU do the same with 800 bones?

Treatment, monitors, monitor, in that order.

If you really want a rackmount PC (that'll add a lot of weight and size to your rack, remember to have room for cooling!), just get a rackmount case and transfer your current components into it; the i7 is still an awesomely powerful processor, if you have a quad-core variant!

You know, honestly it's kind of bullshit. Because I only made so much and claimed where they take out the most from my checks- I qualified for this low-income bonus that had been issued recently...

I've been stubborn with things like unemployment/disability or food stamps because I knew I would be able to just get a job and work and manage without- knowing people who took advantage of that. I think it is stupid to do something like a low-income bonus because you know a majority of people would waste it on beer and cigarettes or something else. So that has been pretty much every response to me so far. I know I don't deserve it compared to a hard working adult that has a family to support... But yeah idk this is kind of a huge break on my end- which makes me happy

And hopefully my investments in this won't be for the worse. I'll be able to grow and shoot you guys mixes for you all to help me with. And it's less stress with saving up for school and auto expenses.

But bummer Wolfeman- I should stfu so I don't look like I'm bragging or something:(

Hope it didn't come off like that

Treatment, monitors, monitor, in that order.

If you really want a rackmount PC (that'll add a lot of weight and size to your rack, remember to have room for cooling!), just get a rackmount case and transfer your current components into it; the i7 is still an awesomely powerful processor, if you have a quad-core variant!

Sorry I should have been more specific with the pc- it in the Antec 900 case. Although a rackmount chassis would be badass, I can do without. All the gear I have is in a 8u rack set on top on a SKB mic case I had rigged with eggcrate to fit my BX5s in. It looks pretty funny hahaha and yes it is the quad sir :)

That's what I was thinking- for the order. I just need to figure out how many and what dimensions and such I would need for my room. I need to take pictures or something of it- all my stuff is in my closet and the closet walls extend about 24" inward, if that makes sense... Which CANNOT be good. That might be in another thread. I have a handful of other questions with other things but I'm hesitant to spam with threads- as I'm sure they have been answered somewhere OT in other threads...

Yeah... lol

I owed 3600 total. 2800 to fed 800 to state.... next time i sell stock, I am going to immediately put aside 30% in expectation to get raped.

Wow, sorry to hear. No tax return gear day for us.

I used to have to pay a lot of federal, but I started getting really good with keeping track of things that can be deducted.