"Tea, Tylenols, Halls Throat Drops, Chinese Food, Beer; That's How We Make a Record!"

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
My pain makes the metal news again, as it somehow usually does, in one way or another... :ill:

http://www.bravewords.com/news/118239

WOODS OF YPRES frontman / founder David Gold has checked in with the following studio updates:

Sunday:
"I pulled one of my wisdom teeth out, took ONE Tylenol, sang black metal vocals in the studio SO HARD for six hours that my belt buckle broke apart in my hands...then I pulled another wisdom tooth out. Now I'm drinking beer and eating nachos. If you didn't already know, ALL of those things are pretty metal."

Monday
"Another very productive night of vocal recording in the studio for Woods 4: The Green Album. Clean vox, harmonies, CROWBAR sludge-singing and raw black metal vocals. My body now hums with pain from the inside out, head swimming in far too much more tea than a person should ever consume in an evening, Tylenols, Halls throat-drops, and finally, Chinese food and beers. And THAT is how we make a record!"

DG - \w/

As previously reported, Gold is now accepting pre-orders for Woods 4: The Green Album. Please send (well hidden cash, check or money order):

-- $20 CAD within Canada
-- $20 USD to the USA
-- $20 USD to the rest of the world (15 Euros where preferred)

NOTE: All prices INCLUDE shipping.

To:
David Gold / The Green Album
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON,
P6B 2W7, Canada

Or PayPal sent to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

-- Iinclude your full postal mailing address and your e-mail address. You will receive e-mail confirmation of your order.

-- All pre-orders envelopes will be pre-addressed and will be shipped asap as soon as the CDs are delivered to us from the factory.

-- Pre-ordering will get you a copy long before the CD shops and distros will have it in stock.

:kickass: