Team Fortress 2 finally coming out?

In a recent interview with Valve employees, they said TF2 is being reworked for the Source engine, so I don't know how reliable that page is.

I haven't seen anything about that anywhere... and i'm an avid games site reader... I dunno, it might be genuine, 'specially with the whole box shot thing, but I dunno, it could quite easily be fake.

TrevJ said:
In a recent interview with Valve employees, they said TF2 is being reworked for the Source engine, so I don't know how reliable that page is.

Hope so.. it would be pointless if it was still using the Half-life engine still..
If gamers didn't care bout the graphics, a shit load of people would buy it..
I mean it can run on any computer from the year 1998+ so LOTS of people would endure in it..

Yeah, they said that during the production they decided to scrap and redo the whole thing on Source, but they couldn't say anything about it because HL2 wasn't even announced yet. Apparently they've been making progress on the game the entire time.

Yeah, it was talked about in an interview with developers about CS:Source, but now I can't find the interview. I believe it was on Gamespot, but damned if I can find it.