TechnicalBarbarity's furniture: Is it worth lives?

What's more valuable?

• Total voters

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
In a thread about cannabis cookies, TechBarb's blood pressure rised as usual and he started bragging about his furniture.

I think it deserves its own thread. The first UM thread about furniture.

First of all, pics or it didn't happen. Secondly, CIG has some big ass DVD collection, do you think the wardrobe is worth more than that?

i love Onder, he's one of my biggest fans ...
tumblr_o0o3ket6WU1v2prtdo1_500.gif

Reactions: Onder
I've got the bottom half of my childhood bunkbed, some kind of polymer computer table (also from childhood), and a 25 year old swivel chair (with bite marks in one of the armrests from, surprise, childhood). Other than that I basically just have a lot of cardboard boxes taken from my lab filled with random stuff, which sometimes double as tables as well.

Reactions: Onder and CiG
ahhh, so you were one of the biters. Surely your parents weren't too proud of the self control you displayed as a youngster ;)

but man i wish i still had some of my childhood furniture, i've turned into nostalgic old bastard in recent years.

Yeah I never had a Turkish neighbor to knock out my teeth for me.

Reactions: The Ozzman
I have all mine still and MASK and all that stuff. There are probably several thousand dollars worth of old toys sitting in my parents' attic. I need to see what they are worth at some point.

Added to the poll.

Yeah I never had a Turkish neighbor to knock out my teeth for me.

didn't even realize that i was referencing one of you previous posts did you? :lol: i blame your horrible memory on your inbred genetics.

But what we have discovered here is that you were one of those retards in elementary school who used to try to bite the other kids. No wonder your poor mother homeschooled you. It's all starting to make sense now.