Ted... did you know about this?

Greeno

Oct 14, 2003
WV USA
Damn Ted, I can't believe you've not posted about this yet. :)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Report: VAN HALEN Sign Deal With Booking Agency - Mar. 15, 2004

Billboard.com is reporting that VAN HALEN have signed a deal with Peter Grosslight, worldwide head of music for the William Morris booking agency in Los Angeles, for touring representation. The group's much-anticipated comeback reunion trek (featuring vocalist Sammy Hagar) is expected to kick off in the summer.

As previously reported, Warner Strategic Marketing is said to have negotiated a deal with VAN HALEN for a new greatest-hits package featuring three new songs. A release date for the collection has yet to be announced.

Ahhh, Greeno. You are a great man. I had heard this, actually, but haven't posted anything because it seems like we've heard this time and time again with no "official" comment from the band. I believe it, mind you, but I have cried wolf many times in here...haha (remember my Super Bowl prediction? that hit me like a turd in a punchbowl!) But alas, I appreciate your report from billboard and this will be another feather in my cap that Santa Claus does exist!!!!!

IT WON'T BE LONG NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN WILL RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wish they would do a full lp and not 3 new songs..but as I've said before I'd buy a cd of Ed on the crapper if he put it out. I'm just that sick.

I have but two bands in my life who take absolute priority over all others. KISS/Van Halen. KISS slightly beats out VH...but still...I am just about to burst with anticipation until they will say SOMETHING themselves about this whole deal.

SUCKERS WALK
MONEY TALKS
BUT IT CAN'T TOUCH A VAN HAGAR REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ramble on!
Ted

tedvanfrehley said:
I just wish they would do a full lp and not 3 new songs..but as I've said before I'd buy a cd of Ed on the crapper if he put it out. I'm just that sick.

SUCKERS WALK
MONEY TALKS
BUT IT CAN'T TOUCH A VAN HAGAR REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You are one sick puppy, Ted. :D

Shit, now I have to break out my copy of "Three Lock Box"... you got that song stuck in my head. :)