Tee, metal babe I have a personal question:

I completely agree with Wendy when some drunk tries to act cute and he's really spitting in your face. YUCK! For me intelligence is sexy.

drunk guys don't ever play cute, they play Casanovas and talk shit, and then spit in your face, cuz it's beyond their control (so they fill your ear with liquid), or play smart, which is a lost case a priori. :s
intelligence(with the strong character of high quality) is something that I don't find sexy, but the most wonderful thing one person can have. unfortunately, it's one m-f rare phenomenon. :Smug:

don't invite them over NVRMR forum. there are only few here, for some you would be called a criminal, and for the others, and in general, you'd still remain Bronco tho Death Valley... :s
orientate on the flesh, not the letters. :D

Tee, I'm not drunk right now:D , but I do like your present avatar...almost as much as the outside in winter looking one! ;) :D

So how is it with metal babes?... :eek:

Tee, have your hair loooong again, I'm gonna have it cut soon.... :D

m-yeah-mm.... it gets full with time, of drooling on it, the ear.... :Smug: and there is always this way back... like for Hansel und Gretel (Gretchen). :D