Tell Kerry King to shut up!

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I don't know who is a bigger jackass King or Zakk Wydle?!
Drunk Day?! Bad mouthing Metallica (again)...

KERRY KING Is Surprised RICK RUBIN Is Working With 'Sinking Ship' METALLICA - Jan. 17, 2007
AZNightBuzz.com has published a few assorted quotes from SLAYER guitarist Kerry King ahead of the band's appearance next Wednesday (Jan. 24) at the Tucson Arena:

On President Bush:

Kerry King: "Everyone in the world's laughing at him. I don't really pay too much attention to politics, but I do know that."

On politics:

Kerry King: "I don't understand politics — and I like it that way."

On super-producer Rick Rubin, who worked with SLAYER on several albums in the 1980s and 1990s:

Kerry King: "I'm surprised he's going to be doing the (next) METALLICA record because I don't know how he's going to right that sinking ship."

On Dec. 8, the anniversary of the murder of PANTERA's Dimebag Darrell:

Kerry King: "From now on, that's going to be 'Drunk Day' for sure."

On the meaning of Christmas:

Kerry King: "Christmas isn't about religion. Christmas is about presents, if you ask me. I know originally it was supposed to be about the birth of Jesus, but anymore? It's about capitalism and hey, I'm all about getting presents."

Zakk Wylde; being the godfather of Sharon's kids makes him a winner !!! :p

I second that. Every time I read an interview with that guy is all about how good Ozzy is and blah blah blah, the only thing I like Zakk for is his work with Derek Sherinian, the rest sucks big time.

I believe he wants to be another Ted Nuggent only without class :heh:

So what? Seems he doesn't care about what others think, why do you care what he thinks?

Zakk Wylde is much worse.

"EV-THANG AH EVER DUN IS FER DIMEBAG. I HATE BRUCE DICKINSON HE SAYIN' SHIT BOUT OZZY AN 'MERICA, THEY GET DEM EGGS THROWN AT DEM HEHEHEHEHE. AHM A TOUGH FUCKIN' SOUTHERN ROCKER....FROM NEW JERSEY AND AH HAD BIG STUPID HAIR NOT EVEN 13 YEARS AGO YEAAH-AAGGGH."

:loco:

"EV-THANG AH EVER DUN IS FER DIMEBAG. I HATE BRUCE DICKINSON HE SAYIN' SHIT BOUT OZZY AN 'MERICA, THEY GET DEM EGGS THROWN AT DEM HEHEHEHEHE. AHM A TOUGH FUCKIN' SOUTHERN ROCKER....FROM NEW JERSEY AND AH HAD BIG STUPID HAIR NOT EVEN 13 YEARS AGO YEAAH-AAGGGH."

I second that. Zakk is annoying.

Kerry isn't the most educated guy around but at least he's still somewhat funny :D

:lol:

Didn't bother me what he said and i pretty much agreed with the things Kerry says and he does it in a funny way unlike Zakk who i always hated from the day Ozzy recruited him when he was 19...