Tell me what you think about this myspace design

Yep, I was thinking something along those lines. It's too... unpolished. Doesn't fit my production style :lol:
Designer recommendations?

It looks like a myspace to me - quite honestly, I really hate when myspace designers feel like they have to reinvent the wheel and you can't even find the basics (pics, add to friends, etc.); this one's short, sweet, and gets the point across, which is fine by me!

I agree with Metaltastic , looks fine. I also agree that I hate pages that are cluttered with bullshit , and you can't find the playlist , I just leave when I see a page like that

Of course, I don't enjoy cluttered layouts. Nonetheless, I feel that this design is too "unpolished". But maybe that's just me.

Going with Marcus. Looks like myspace.

On a personal note: The whole huge banner at the top thing (everyone is doing) is getting really old and in most cases just bugs me. This will sound lazy but I don't want to see a bunch of pictures unless there are tits. Seems like I'm scrolling down further and further to get to the music. Some bands have the courtesy to put the player at the top with the big dumb banner, to them, I say thank you. ;)

/rant :heh:

Going with Marcus. Looks like myspace.

On a personal note: The whole huge banner at the top thing (everyone is doing) is getting really old and in most cases just bugs me. This will sound lazy but I don't want to see a bunch of pictures unless there are tits. Seems like I'm scrolling down further and further to get to the music. Some bands have the courtesy to put the player at the top with the big dumb banner, to them, I say thank you. ;)

/rant :heh:

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111