Tell me what you think of this track

Really nice mix but im not really impressed with the songwriting. I liked the breakdown with the ambulance sirens, it was innovative. But the rest felt pretty standard imo.

Something about the kick drum bothers me, I can't quite put my finger on it. It might just be my taste in sound. Guitars could use some more mids on the amp head and some more warmth EQ-wise, they sound pretty thin on my monitors.

but im not really impressed with the songwriting. I liked the breakdown with the ambulance sirens, it was innovative. But the rest felt pretty standard imo.

I'll admit its pretty basic and not to mention generic, that breakdown is my favorite part too. I'm having trouble writing complex music, like tempo changes and key changes and all of that.

And oroinvictus, i was having a bit of trouble mixing the kick, i couldnt come up with a good eq that i liked. And you think so? I was kinda digging the guitars, but ill adjust the amp head a bit and look at my eq, thanks guys.

it has no power in the song. Everything sound ok but seem too less energy in the song it self.

yeah i feel you with the energy thing, have any ideas on how to get more energy in the mix?

don't too much compress on every track and on mastering. try multiband compressor on mastering. widen the mix more.