Ten Masked Men - metal covers of classic pop tunes! ((hilarious!!!))

sh0kr0k

Jul 7, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.myspace.com
On another forum, someone asked about ridiculous metal covers. Of course my first thought was Blind Guardian's "Mr Sandman". As I did more searching, I found a band called TEN MASKED MEN. It's been a long time since I've simultaneously been impressed and laughed my butt off!

Please enjoy the following.... :lol:

Ricky Martin - "Livin La Vida Loca"

Eiffel65 - "I'm Blue" :lol: :lol: *choke* :lol:

Coolio - "Gangsta's Paradise"

Michael Jackson - "Beat It"

and for the win...
Wild Cherry - "Play That Funky Music White Boy" (this is the best one yet!)

Go to YouTube to watch more. They also have:
Madonna - "Pappa Don't Preach"
Bee Gees - "Stayin Alive"
Tom Jones - "Sex Bomb"
Britney Spears - "Hit Me Baby One More Time"
Jamiroquai - "Deeper Underground"

Am I the last one to know of this band?? :err:
http://www.myspace.com/tenmaskedmen

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh... my... god... I had to stop Blue within seconds because I was dying laughing... and I am at work so it can be expected that someone will walk by and ask what in the world is wrong with me.

Thanks! I have something to look forward to for when I get home. :lol:

Oh... my... god... I had to stop Blue within seconds because I was dying laughing... and I am at work so it can be expected that someone will walk by and ask what in the world is wrong with me.

Thanks! I have something to look forward to for when I get home. :lol:

:Smokedev: Blue continually has me in stitches! Just wait until you get near the end and the double bass kicks in. You better put down a rug because you'll be falling to floor in a laughing fit! :lol:

I wish more people watched these and commented. Watching "I'm Blue" was nearly too much for me to handle, I've been talking about it for days!