terrible news

i saw taht comming those orphan elephants are a rowdy bunch smokin their drugs and hasslin those rhinos in their gangs with their fancy "tusks" its just sick :Smokin:

CliffBurton said:
dang kids, throwing their lives away by joining these stupid gang wars :cry:

Grey animals unite as one!

+1

These elephants will incourage our elephants to attack. Can't have that happen.

Nikotiini said:
I was nominated to go to South Africa to serve as a collegiate scholar in the 2007 International Scholar Laureate Program Delegation on Nursing. The invitation I received in the mail said this is soley for gifted students such as my self lol. It also stated that I would get to go on a Safari and see all of the cute animals... maybe I will get to see Elephants killing stuff then too.
South Africa is scary :erk:

Go to Somalia and have a gun fight with the locals.

Nikotiini said:
I was nominated to go to South Africa to serve as a collegiate scholar in the 2007 International Scholar Laureate Program Delegation on Nursing. The invitation I received in the mail said this is soley for gifted students such as my self lol. It also stated that I would get to go on a Safari and see all of the cute animals... maybe I will get to see Elephants killing stuff then too.
South Africa is scary :erk:

LOL best scam ever

Hah I was watchin 'When Good Pets Go Bad' at my buddies house. Its like the Charles Darwin show. :Smokin:

... and then the monkey nearly bites off the dude's trigger finger. So awesome.

Grimes said:
Hah I was watchin 'When Good Pets Go Bad' at my buddies house. Its like the Charles Darwin show. :Smokin:
LMAO I watched it too while playing poker last night, well getting my ass kicked in poker... FUCKING AWESOME SHOW..

My fav was 'house cat mauls woman' and "Reindeer attacks Santa.... then santa eats reindeer"... sick phuck.. he prolly ate it IN FRONT of all the other reindeer too.. just to show them like "see what happens if you fuck with me.."

'dude stuck on bull for 20 mins' and 'lady gets arm shredded by lion' was intense too... then there was 'aqua lion' that just made me laugh

i want to go to africa and buy automatic weaponry on the grounds of self-defense, a la Geraldo in Afghanistan...

Heartless_Name said:
... and then the monkey nearly bites off the dude's trigger finger. So awesome.

LMAO I watched it too while playing poker last night, well getting my ass kicked in poker... FUCKING AWESOME SHOW..

My fav was 'house cat mauls woman' and "Reindeer attacks Santa.... then santa eats reindeer"... sick phuck.. he prolly ate it IN FRONT of all the other reindeer too.. just to show them like "see what happens if you fuck with me.."

'dude stuck on bull for 20 mins' and 'lady gets arm shredded by lion' was intense too... then there was 'aqua lion' that just made me laugh

Dude I thought that was funny when Satan i mean Santa ate the reindeer. I would've too.