Terror attacks in Australia?

Maelstrom

Metal is the Law!
Jan 27, 2002
Adelaide
www.theharrowed.com
According to media sources we’re under dramatic terrorist threat here in Australia. So my friends tell me anyway, I don’t watch TV. (Okay, about an hour a week at most, but I never see the news.)

Any thoughts on this? Are we in serious danger, or is it all just a big beat up to distract us from the bigger issues? What would you do if you were a terrorist??:)

Would you bother with Australia??

Blame George Bush & all the gung-ho yankee's dude. :mad:

(I reckon we're in for it & we won't know when or where. :( )

Also blame little Johnny Howard for siding with the Americans on their crusade to "rid the world of terrorists" & covertly claim as much oil territory that they can.... :mad:

Then also blame (organised) religion for brainwashing the masses over the years to the point of fanatacism. :zombie:"You mess with me, you mess with my god. I kill you all in the name of my god!"

per-fucking-lease!! :rolleyes:

*rant mode off*

Yeah, good call Dakk. I think that everyone's a little bit too brainwashed by tv these days. We're brought up to be educated by it and we can't see the subtle poisoning that occurs through it each day. I'm pretty sure we'd see everything a little differently if we went to all these places ourselves.

I don't even think that it's religion, I think that that's what we're meant to believe. I think when you push anyone to far, and violate their rights to life they need to resort to extreme actions.

I'm not sure I like the means justifies the ends policy that we're taking on this "War on Terrorism". I mean, it just sounds like an excuse to do whatever they want in the name of the greater good". What a nice little excuse to kill thousands of innocents.

*Rant mode stuck in permanent*