Terrorizer is the greatest grindcore band of all times

molot

Mr. GrindHead
May 5, 2004
Russia
Hi, Guys! Terroriser's "World downfall" is the best grind albums of all times. Pete Sandoval is the greatest grind drummer. And Jesse grind-guitar virtuoso!
What do U think about O.L.D.?
Can anybody help me? I'm looking for the old gridcore bands photos such as Terrorizer, Repulsion, Brutal Thruth, O.L.D.
Thanks beforehand. Molot.

Terrorizer are great. O.L.D. is also pretty good. I can't help with photos besides the ones on Metal-Archives. If you want me to link those, I will.

molot said:
Can anybody help me? I'm looking for the old gridcore bands photos such as Terrorizer, Repulsion, Brutal Thruth, O.L.D.
Thanks beforehand. Molot.
Here's a Brutal Truth photo, I don't know if it's old or not:

P21214NWE33.jpg

Cryptkeeper said:
Terrorizer are cool. I think Wolrd Downfall is great, but I don't think it's the best grind album ever.
What's the Best GRINDCORE album for your opinion
:wave:

Anal Cunt has no musical merit whatsoever. One of the worst grind bands.

Yeah, Terrorizer is one of the best grind bands. Repulsion and Brutal Truth(Need to Control) are also notable.

Terrorizer is a great grindcore band but they are not THE best. Napalm Death are the fathers and kings of grindcore so they should be considered the greatest grindcore band of all time. Nasum, Carcass, and Godflesh are also superb grindcore bands but they cannot match the supremacy of Napalm Death.

So, for all grindcore fans, KEEP GRINDCORE ALIVE!! \m/\m/ :headbang:

GrindZealot said:
Terrorizer is a great grindcore band but they are not THE best. Napalm Death are the fathers and kings of grindcore so they should be considered the greatest grindcore band of all time. Nasum, Carcass, and Godflesh are also superb grindcore bands but they cannot match the supremacy of Napalm Death.

So, for all grindcore fans, KEEP GRINDCORE ALIVE!! \m/\m/ :headbang:

Napalm Death are hardly the fathers.