Terry Bozzio with Korn ???

carnut

\m/
Apr 29, 2004
Helgium
I think this a hard to understand carreer step for Bozzio well , a strange one anyway...
got it from a friend who is a Zappa fanatic. Here's the original link:
Korn Drummer Replacement Revealed | News @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

Terry Bozzio is replacing Korn drummer David Silveria during his temporary hiatus from the band, as reported by Martini Republic.

Bozzio, 57, who is long considered one of the greatest drummers in rock history, will be replacing David Silveria for at least one studio album and tour.

Silveria is taking time out from the band supposedly to maintain his restaurants -- Tuna Town and Silvera's Steakhouse & Lounge -- plus spend quality time with the family.

Bozzio has recorded with numerous musicians on hundreds of albums across the musical spectrum, including Robbie Robertson, Gary Wright, Don Dokken, Paul Hyde, Herbie Hancock, Frank and Dweezil Zappa, Richard Marx, Jeff Beck, Duran Duran, Explorer's Club, Billy Sheehan, Steve Vai, and Stevie Ray Vaughan, among others.

Hehe, at age 57 it's a pretty late midlife crisis..People tell me I'm in my midlife crisis with growing my hair again and stuff and I'm 'only' 39...