TESLA

dbluntman

May 3, 2005
besides listening to anthrax in which they kick ass...thank you very much:worship: I also have been listening to tesla..yeah.. yeah.. I know 80's hair band but they are actually cool..their style and sound is not like poison, motley crue, or even ratt. I think they are a lot more technical then those bands. tommy and frankie are kind of like your dave and adrian of maiden. one thing that amazes me is that not only they are fast when it comes to leads but the sweeps they do when they play solos thats cool..i do not know if you agree with me or not but i think they are metal because some of their songs are heavy and some of their songs starts off with big fat riffs. How metal is that..actually in one interview i read recently tommy digs thrash metal even when they first started:headbang: thats pretty cool..who knows maybe anthrax should take tesla on the road with them..:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

That's funny, I was just listening to Tesla's "Great Radio Controversy".
5 man acoustical jam was really sweet to.

I was listening to psychotic supper, bust a nut and mechanical resonance...the new recent album into the now is pretty cool too. too bad their record label does not promote it too much. SANTUARY records..ouch

dbluntman said:
I was listening to psychotic supper, bust a nut and mechanical resonance...the new recent album into the now is pretty cool too. too bad their record label does not promote it too much. SANTUARY records..ouch

They promoted it on this message board. They told us we shouldn't vote for Anthrax on The Zone (former Chicago rock station) so Tesla could win. Of course, we didn't follow orders, and Anthrax won until we were removed from the poll. (we were #1 every week for 3 or 4 months)

nafnikufesin said:
Haven't heard anything lately from them, but they used to have some decent stuff. Unfortunately, like Anthrax, the trends they set got overdone to death (ie. rap-metal for Anthrax, unplugged sets for Tesla)
True, True, True.

dbluntman said:
besides listening to anthrax in which they kick ass...thank you very much:worship: I also have been listening to tesla..yeah.. yeah.. I know 80's hair band but they are actually cool..their style and sound is not like poison, motley crue, or even ratt. I think they are a lot more technical then those bands. tommy and frankie are kind of like your dave and adrian of maiden. one thing that amazes me is that not only they are fast when it comes to leads but the sweeps they do when they play solos thats cool..i do not know if you agree with me or not but i think they are metal because some of their songs are heavy and some of their songs starts off with big fat riffs. How metal is that..actually in one interview i read recently tommy digs thrash metal even when they first started:headbang: thats pretty cool..who knows maybe anthrax should take tesla on the road with them..:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
They're NOT a hair band just a kick ass hard rock band. Hair would be Warrant, Cinderalla, Winger, Slaughter etc.

I really need a copy of the first 2 albums.

DarbysDad said:
They're NOT a hair band just a kick ass hard rock band. Hair would be Warrant, Cinderalla, Winger, Slaughter etc.

I really need a copy of the first 2 albums.

sometimes people refer 80's hair band as songs about hooking up with chicks or love song ballads..in which sometimes they never wrote their own stuff.. tesla leans a little towards the love song ballads. in which is o.k. at least you got 5 guys who not only write thier own songs and makes the music for it..... but they actually play insturments....listen to metal church human factor and you'll know what i mean... heavy metal music has always been depicted in mine opinion the opposite of that... i think tesla is not only a kick ass hard rock band..but i think they are metal too.... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

jdelpi said:
They promoted it on this message board. They told us we shouldn't vote for Anthrax on The Zone (former Chicago rock station) so Tesla could win. Of course, we didn't follow orders, and Anthrax won until we were removed from the poll. (we were #1 every week for 3 or 4 months)

Yeah, that was fun! :)

DarbysDad said:
Oh man that shit was nasty.... I'm so glad that's over.

Ron MOSH Earl said:
I'll take hair bands over hip-hop anyday.
Hmm, I don't know man.... Run DMC or Poison????
I'll be kickin' it ol'skool in "My Adidas".
But if you're talkin' about modern day Hip Hop.... I'm with ya there.

i seen tesla on oct 18 (couple of weeks ago) they put on a kick ass show, its the first time i have ever seen them, they did their 5 man acoustical jam, it was soooo good, the played a small bar, they played just over 2 hours! and since this is an anthrax board i seen them and preist oct 21st, was a great week on oct i tell ya, calgary AB!!! laterZ!