ScientistOfDarkness

a prophet in cosmology
Feb 7, 2003
Mercer Island, WA
Woof! You get an F, ugly!

No, try this:

http://similarminds.com/face/start.php

Mine says I'm:

"irritable, dependent, worrying, emotionally sensitive, depressed, frequently second guesses self, fragile, prefers organized to unpredictable, suspicious, phobic, craves attention, not a risk taker, low self control, unproductive, unadventurous, does not make friends easily, fearful, low self esteem, unsocial, familiar with the dark side of life"

Geez. Could have told me I was pretty or something to make me feel a little better. :erk: But hey, my results are pretty spot on.

irritable, dependent, worrying, emotionally sensitive, depressed, frequently second guesses self, fragile, prefers organized to unpredictable, suspicious, phobic, craves attention, not a risk taker, low self control, unproductive, unadventurous, does not make friends easily, fearful, low self esteem, unsocial, familiar with the dark side of life [size=+0]

[/size]
:guh:

very, scarily accurate. :zombie:

thank you, BWN!

[size=+0]Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.
Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Extraversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.
[/size]

[size=+0]changeable, in the middle, trusting, conforming, traditional, in decisive, dislikes chaos, average, regular... you scored in the middle on all the overall factors suggesting you don't have many stand out traits. statistically speaking you fall in the middle of the bell curve. [/size]
[size=+0][/size]
[size=+0]*feels boring* :p

[/size]

TheDreamingMind said:
[size=+0]Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.
Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, improvised, and fun seeking at the expense of reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Extraversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.
[/size]

[size=+0]changeable, in the middle, trusting, conforming, traditional, in decisive, dislikes chaos, average, regular... you scored in the middle on all the overall factors suggesting you don't have many stand out traits. statistically speaking you fall in the middle of the bell curve. [/size]
[size=+0][/size]
[size=+0]*feels boring* :p [/size]

Haha that's awesome

At least you're not a paranoid depressive hermit. :loco:

Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

expressive, open, self revealing, loves large parties, loud, social, outgoing, does not like to be alone, assertive, social chameleon, always busy, likes to fit in, likes to stand out, enjoys leadership, brutally honest, trusting, optimistic, desires attention, dominant, aggressive, attachment prone, not familiar with the dark side of life

...pretty accurate actually... Don't like the "social chameleon" comment though...

does not make friends easily, secretive, introverted, reclusive, observer, dislikes leadership, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, values solitude, solitary, nihilistic, does not fit in, does not want to fit in, submissive, unassertive, suspicious, prudent, unadventurous, worrying, weird, intellectual, frequently second guesses self,

Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
does not make friends easily, secretive, introverted, reclusive, observer, dislikes leadership, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, values solitude, solitary, nihilistic, does not fit in, does not want to fit in, submissive, unassertive, suspicious, prudent, unadventurous, worrying, weird, intellectual, frequently second guesses self,

Interesting, more correct than not i suppose. Can't say that i'm surprised at any of it.

*goes back to recluse mode*