Testament/Eric Peterson in LIVERPOOL, U.K.!!!

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
Metal Legends Testament, Dean Guitars, and Dolphin Music bring you:

METAL INVASION IN LIVERPOOL!!!

Eric Peterson, guitarist of Thrash metal legends Testament, comes to Dolphin Music Liverpool - Thursday, 12th Feb 16:00 till 17:30, for a very special appearance!

He'll be meeting fans and signing autographs. Also, you will get the chance to check out his brand new Dean Eric Peterson “Old Skull” V Guitar!

Dolphin Music will be offering very special discounts on Dean Guitars co coincide with this Metal Event and on sale will be the New Testament Album “The Formation of Damnation”

All this is prior to Testament hitting the stage at the Liverpool O2 Academy that very same evening!!!

For any further information including directions visit:

Dolphin Music

Eric Peterson @ Dean Guitars

Dean Guitars U. K.

Yeah no doubt. Just change the pickups and keep the guitar. Nobody says you can't customize it to your own liking.

Was hoping they would do something similar for the Oxford show!

Still - I'll be taking along my Ibanez 540PII with the hope of getting Alex to sign it!

I was there. Eric was a really cool dude. Got the new album signed. I also met Greg outside the venue at Liverpool while me and my mates where queing. Greg was cool to. We had a little chat which was nice then he signed our stuff and went back to the hotel. The gig of course was awesome. Overall a great experience.

gutted i missed this, couldnt get out of labs and it was an assessed day....gutted was it just eric there or eric and alex? legends.

Awesome video. The best part is that Eric looked liked he really enjoyed himself. I've been at signings before where you could tell a band was not happy to be there (not referring to Testament).

god damn,is Eric a great guy or what?it seems he is enjoying himself as much as the fans.

edit:and again,that's the best Dean guitar I have ever seen.