Testament European Festival Tour Dates Announced!........

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
TESTAMENT: European Festival Appearances Announced

Veteran San Francisco Bay Area thrashers TESTAMENT have lined up the following summer 2004 European festival appearances:

Jun. 06 – Bologna, ITA - Gods Of Metal
Jun. 19 – Bergum, NETH - Waldrock
Jun. 26 – Nancy, FRA - Fury Fest
Jun. 27 – Dessel, BEL - Graspop

TESTAMENT are presently working on the material for the follow-up to 1999's "The Gathering", tentatively due in early 2004.

From BlabberMouth.Net

Im with Midlife Crisis, when the fuck are they going to do some North American dates?!?!?! Especially the East Coast!! I could careless if the new record is out or not yet, we just want to get them out here for some shows! its been WAY too long, no more excuses, TOUR!

Dead_Lioness said:
hmm... no Wacken ?

seems like finally Graspop will be more metal with Testament there.

and Ancient Rites of course :D \m/
Alot of Festival's(Major Ones)......Will not let a band play their 2 years in a row, so it's an off Wacken year, for Testament.......:Spin:

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
Im with Midlife Crisis, when the fuck are they going to do some North American dates?!?!?! Especially the East Coast!! I could careless if the new record is out or not yet, we just want to get them out here for some shows! its been WAY too long, no more excuses, TOUR!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

TESTAMENT, CRADLE OF FILTH, CANNIBAL CORPSE Confirmed For Holland's WALDROCK Festival

TESTAMENT, CRADLE OF FILTH and CANNIBAL CORPSE are the first three bands confirmed for next year's installment of the Waldrock festival, set to be held June 19, 2004 in Bergum, Holland. A total of 14 acts will perform at the event, which is expected to draw around 12,000 metalheads.

Deadly Embrace said:
Jun. 06 – Bologna, ITA - Gods Of Metal
Jun. 19 – Bergum, NETH - Waldrock
Jun. 26 – Nancy, FRA - Fury Fest
Jun. 27 – Dessel, BEL - Graspop

DE, TL is that a full list or they will be trying to fill it with other dates - Festival ones and the others
Is there a possibility that we will get Summer Euro-Tour? :hotjump:

It's good to hear they're hitting all the major Euro-festivals again- the exposure to a big audience always converts some lost souls into Thrash and I imagine that it must be a lot of fun for the band to play in front of so many people.

I think Testament should do a mini West Coast tour with Exodus and/or Death Angel to promot their new CD's coming out next year. I'm sure there are some small clubs down the West Coast that would be perfect for something like that. TL or DE your thoughts???

metalmaiden said:
I think Testament should do a mini West Coast tour with Exodus and/or Death Angel to promot their new CD's coming out next year. I'm sure there are some small clubs down the West Coast that would be perfect for something like that. TL or DE your thoughts???
That would be cool.........Book it MM........and get it approved!

soulflypl said:
DE, TL is that a full list or they will be trying to fill it with other dates - Festival ones and the others
Is there a possibility that we will get Summer Euro-Tour? :hotjump:
Yes look for more dates to be added around the Festivals, thats how it works, they confirm all the Festivals & then fill in the routing around these major dates, so yes there's gonna be a Summer Euro-Tour!.........And I hope Poland is included!

Deadly Embrace said:
That would be cool.........Book it MM........and get it approved!
No, what would be cool is if they did a small EAST COAST tour with ANYONE!

I dont understand why they cant come out here and play like 4 or 5 shows:
NEW YORK, CHICAGO, BOSTON, PHILADELPHIA, somewhere in Jersey, somewhere in Florida for example. Whatever, just get out here. Were tired of waiting. They've already played some shows out west and will be doing shows overseas, its time they finally come back EAST.

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD said:
No, what would be cool is if they did a small EAST COAST tour with ANYONE!

I dont understand why they cant come out here and play like 4 or 5 shows:
NEW YORK, CHICAGO, BOSTON, PHILADELPHIA, somewhere in Jersey, somewhere in Florida for example. Whatever, just get out here. Were tired of waiting. They've already played some shows out west and will be doing shows overseas, its time they finally come back EAST.

I hear ya Hunger there are some east coast bands I would love to see that seem to never get out here. Ever consider a Road Trip? Me and my friends love to do those.