Testament/Exodus

PIOT

Dec 22, 2013
Caught Exodus in Albany with Slayer/ST. First time getting to witness Exodus, amazing!!! Now I see a few tour dates and one is at the NEMHF, Can't wait. Testament will be a first for me at this show!! Wish I lived in Europe, looks like great lineups for the other shows!:devil:

Glad you got to see the show...how was Slayer? You will not likely be disappointed with Testament, I've seen them a dozen times or so & they always are at the top of their game. Exodus seen a couple times, but never w/ Souza, which is the attraction for me to this tour. Will have to look into these tour dates myself now :D

Slayer is slayer nuff said. They were great. Now just stoked to be able to see Nuclear Assault at the metal fest!! along with testament and exodus :devil:

I assume you've never actually attended the New England Metal & Hardcore Festival before? It's really not that good of a festival/venue. :/

That being said, i'm definitely going. It's Nuclear Assault's first New England show in eleven years, and also one of their last shows EVER. I highly recommend you explore Nuclear Assault's discography, so you can be pumped for that. One of the coolest 80's crossover bands IMO.