testament/flotsam pt 2

redfly

Ruled By The Riff
Aug 22, 2005
Manchester/New England
just heard, testament,metal church,flotsam and jetsam,lizzy borden.will play ultimate metal fest april 21st in mexico city at the lopez mateas arena

Holy f-ing shit dude. Does anyone know if Metal Church is playing for the 3/31 show? That would be a show I'd off my retard boss for...

Holy f-ing shit dude. Does anyone know if Metal Church is playing for the 3/31 show? That would be a show I'd off my retard boss for...

i'm not sure but they do seem to be making their rounds i'll see if i can find out,godamn i love the old school shit it really seems like they are all in the best shape in years:kickass:

i tried to get onto metal churchs site several times to find tour dates but could not get connected for some reason

Thanks for trying dude, I think it's unlikely, as Metal Church did recently play here, for the second time I missed them... Killer show from what I heard, I got to hear about it from the metal heads coming in my store...

well i finally got on their site heres what i found, 2-17 @ studio 7 in seattle
2-21 @ the roseland in portland or,2-23 @ the grail, coer d"alene,id
2-24 @ the royal bear tacoma, 2-25 @ the 4th ave tavern olympia,wa.there are no listings for march:headbang: