The Demonic
The Beer Bong
The Live at The Fillmore
The Return to Apocalyptic City
The Gathering

The only one that doesn't is:
Let's See If London Still Practice What You Preach

:lol:

You know, I am that way for all the 80's US thrash bands. If I am going to listen to Overkill, Metal Church, Savatage, etc, etc I am going to reach for the classics.

I am sure there will be some decent stuff on the record.

Just like the new Megadeth. Got blown away when I saw them and purchased the new disc. Sure, it is one of thier best in years. Though, the next time I feel like jammin' to them, I will not be reaching for the new one.

You know, I am that way for all the 80's US thrash bands. If I am going to listen to Overkill, Metal Church, Savatage, etc, etc I am going to reach for the classics.

I am sure there will be some decent stuff on the record.

Just like the new Megadeth. Got blown away when I saw them and purchased the new disc. Sure, it is one of thier best in years. Though, the next time I feel like jammin' to them, I will not be reaching for the new one.

But Savatage's 2001 album Poets & Madmen was epic.

It's my favorite release of theirs aside from Hall of the Mountain King!

And Testament's 1999 album The Gathering was great, too.

But yeah, older Metal Church is awesome. Weight of the World sucked. :erk:

Hey,
As I said, a lot of the older bands are still putting out quality work.
It's just with all the great newer bands out there, I seem to keep sticking to the classics from lots of the older bands.
(Of course there are exceptions for some of my more favorite bands, such as Candlemass, Motorhead, Helloween, etc).