TESTAMENT NOMINATED FOR METAL HAMMER GOLDEN GODS AWARDS 2008

ms. anthrope

back off, mofo...
Feb 12, 2002
s.f. bay area
www.msanthrope.com
For Immediate Release

April 16, 2008

TESTAMENT NOMINATED FOR METAL HAMMER GOLDEN GODS AWARDS 2008...UK FANS CAN WIN TICKETS TO SEE TESTAMENT LIVE!!!

The Formation of Damnation, the crushing new release from thrash metal heroes Testament, has been nominated for Best Album at this year’s Metal Hammer Golden Gods Awards. The awards ceremony will take place at the O2 Arena in London on Monday, June 16, where Testament will be performing LIVE, along with Disturbed, In Flames, and Children Of Bodom.

Metal Maniacs calls the album, “Freshly brutal and heroically nostalgic…The culmination of a decade of dedication and perseverance for the Bay Area Kings; the entire band sounds brilliant.” Revolver Magazine says, “Don't call it a comeback. Just call it AWESOME.”

Die-hard fans from the UK will have the opportunity to win tickets to see the band perform LIVE at Golden Gods 2008. The contest is available to UK residents only. Entrants must send their e-mail address, full name, date of birth, address, post code, and contact number to testament-goldengods@nuclearblast.de. Entrants must be 16+ (with ID) and able to arrange travel to the gig. Doors open at 7pm and close at 11pm. All entries must be received by May 21, 2008.

The Formation of Damnation streets in the US on April 29!!

Testament's big again! Can't wait to hear it even more now that I hear so much praise from all around. I hope they get this award, then Grammy and whatever else. They surely deserve them all and now it's their time to get due recognition. I hope this new album will have the best promotion ever

hey i applied couple fo weeks ago, but i aint got any kind of reply, my mates already got confirmation emails from COB saying they won the tickets.

just wondering if im gonna get them or not, i really wanna go :cry: