Testament Pics are available

You can view them in my Public Photo Gallery section located HERE.

Here is another sample:
a01f9c81_testament_horns_01.jpg

Wow, those are some amazing pix! Not only are the pictures good, it must have been a lot of effort to move around to get the angles you have there. What are you shooting with? I recently upgraded to a Nikon D60 and considered bringing it, but I was afraid to bring a new camera to such a wild place! :)

Wow, those are so clear I feel like I can count their hair follicles.

Norm, were you the tall guy with dark hair and a red shirt (at least one night)? I remember that person coming up to the balcony area a few times. I'm trying to keep my photographers straight so I can say hi at future shows! :)

Ken

Wow, those are so clear I feel like I can count their hair follicles.

Norm, were you the tall guy with dark hair and a red shirt (at least one night)? I remember that person coming up to the balcony area a few times. I'm trying to keep my photographers straight so I can say hi at future shows! :)

Ken
Yes... I have dark hair, 6'-0" tall and wore a red shirt one of the nights.. I think for Paganfest. I know who you are.. that photo of you and your daughter where you were sporting a crown is burned into everyone's memory for eternity!

Anyways... thanks everyone for the kind words regarding my pics. There are plenty more coming your way! I am taking the night off from the computer tonight. It is a good idea to pace yourself when you have 11 bands "in the can" that need processing. I will start on my Iced Earth pics tomorrow night. I was lucky enough to shoot every band from the 3 nights except for the opener for Paganfest.

It sure would have been nice if they would have used Testament's light and haze show for all the bands.

Jose... you were the man! You must have been protecting that sacred corner of the VIP balcony for me over 50% of the time. Unfortunately, the best spot for me would have been about 8 feet further back down the rail, but hey.. I made the best of what was accessible.

Hopefully next year I can get myself organized a bit earlier so I can reserve a room at the Super8 and have some time to hang out with all of you. They were sold out, so I stayed in the La Quinta in Matteson... 20 minutes away.

Oh yeah... one last thing I wanted to bring up. I thought it was so cool that Chuck Billy kept looking up and singing to you VIP folks in the balcony. He was very appreciative and wanted you guys to know. That dark blue pic with the caption "20 Chuck Billy" was chosen for you VIP's to reminisce the moment. I too am appreciative of your support in helping get us a couple huge bands this year.

Wow, those are some amazing pix! Not only are the pictures good, it must have been a lot of effort to move around to get the angles you have there. What are you shooting with? I recently upgraded to a Nikon D60 and considered bringing it, but I was afraid to bring a new camera to such a wild place! :)
Mike, your camera is a step up from mine. I am using a Canon RebelXT. It is comperable to the Nikon D40. Maybe I can get a nicer one for next year if you guys would start clicking on my Google Ads!!!.. :lol:

Yes... I put on some miles getting to several different vantage points for each band.

Keeping your D60 in the camera bag isn't doing anybody any good! You gotta shoot as many shows as possible so you can work on your technique and find the right settings for the lighting conditions. Oh yeah... it also helps to get a huge memory card... I picked up a 4GB CF for mine.

Jose... you were the man! You must have been protecting that sacred corner of the VIP balcony for me over 50% of the time.

Not a problem dude, from the look of the pics it looks like it was all worth it.

Hopefully next year I can get myself organized a bit earlier so I can reserve a room at the Super8 and have some time to hang out with all of you. They were sold out, so I stayed in the La Quinta in Matteson... 20 minutes away.

Definetly dude. The Super 8 is where the party is at.