TestAment: Practice What You Preach

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Great cd. I love it. The title track sounds way better on this thsn on the "Best Of". You were right ZANEX, this is a good one. I still like LOW the best, but..........

THE LEGACY for me.
Best atmosphere, Alex Skolnick's best solos, Clemente's best drumming.
Then The Gathering, The New Order and Practice as # 4.

A.

I love Perilous Nation and the title track.
Low is my fav, followed by The Legacy, The New Order and The Gathering.

Live At The Fillmore is the ultimate however. I can't wait to get First Strike Is Deadly, but I havn't seen it in my stores yet.

Jim>>>>>I posted about teh New Order a while back......GOOD cd

Sydo>>>>I tried to order live @ FILLMORE and Apocal......and they are not available DAMNITT

Low is the best TestAmenT album in my opinion. Murphy just slays on it. It is also the perfect mix of Billy's death and early 80s vox. After Low I'd say The Gathering, Practice What You Preach and Demonic. I just picked up First Strike Still Deadly and am listening to it as I type this. Good stuff thus far. I recommend it as the old tunes just sound so much heavier; in The Gathering-type vein.

L8r, DavE

ledmag! glad to see ya!
man, they don't have the gathering anymore... should i order low instead, what do you think?

SHAKER! Hey dude, glad ya came over to see us. Dude, LOW is my FAV, but you may liek DEMONIC better, its MUCH heavier. I cant believe you cant get The Gathering.

A GUY...>>>YEp. I have The Ritual. At first, no, I didnt like it. BUt the more i put it in, th emore i hear the good stuff. YOu cant go wrong with TestAment,,,,,,period.

hey ledmag, i now ordererd low. but all their albums seem to be good stuff, so i'm just looking forward to it :)

Practice What You Preach is a good album, but I think it waws a big step down from the first two. I'd put em like this:

1. The New Order
2. The Legacy
3. Practice What You Preach
4. Souls of Black
5. Low
6. The Gathering
7. The Ritual
8. Demonic

1. Low
2. The New Order
3. The Legacy
4. The Gathering