Testament

Nothinggod

New Metal Member
Mar 10, 2004
Is Steve still working with Testament or is the 'classic' lineup now the permanent band?

I don't think so. Steve was never really a permanant member. Just filling in. He did a great job. But Alex and Greg are back now so from what I hear they are going to record an album and continue the band. And from what I see from concerts and interviews Chuck Billy is really happy to have his band back.

I think that's really a shame in a way. Granted, Steve has a load of projects going on. But I think he really added a new dimension to Testament. I was really looking forward to hearing the line up with him, Jon Allen and Steve Smythe on a recording. Still I guess we will have to wait and see. At least we got new Sadus

The original line-up is touring: Skolnick, Peterson, Christiansen, Billy, and Clemente I guess. Their shows are here and there though because Alex Sklonick is still doing his 'trio' thing quite a bit. Would be still cool to see "The Gathering" line-up though.

Of all the people for them to form a band for, Sebastian Bach...what kind of music does Bach play now, still Hair Metal?