TESTING: bx_rockrack (kemper styled sim?) G.O.R. GOES GRIND!

Charles J

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2008
Florida
Just a quick and dirty GRIND song I wrote and recorded to test out a new vocal pre and ended up ALSO demo'ing this new guitar sim from Brainworx.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS **NOT** MIXED IN ANY SENSE OF THE WORD! =D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80419253/Charles J - Shite/CHARLES J - WHITE PINE - BETA SONG 1.mp3

100% unprocessed guitars...actually, everything is (i dont think there a single plugin on anything besides the bass and my 2BUSS), including the vox, which were: SM7 > tube pre > 161VU > FF800

GTR was an older Japanese LTD 7-string (right handed) setup for my lefty ass. M-304 or some model like that, IDK.

Ibanez BTB lower-end 5-string for bass.

EDIT: drums are stock metal machine sounds, no samples... didn't even both to multi-out the sounds, haha. G-Comp and Tape emu on that buss

EDIT: I also think i accidently did the main rhytm tracks in the neck position, which is a 707, LOL...

Dig it. =D

i just made a post about the "making of" vids for this plug-in. How do you like it? does it actually have potential? its a bit hard to tell in your mix, but it sound like it needs some serious hi-passing. I'm wondering if its able to still produce good low-end when cranked hard