TGCD feeling

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
I picture it's about a dying planet.

I know it's not a concept album but ...

That is an amazing theory. I had never realized it before but song Leaders being the first song, and Follower being the sixth, divides the album in half. I had never realized that before.

D3v4S7A710N said:
That is an amazing theory. I had never realized it before but song Leaders being the first song, and Follower being the sixth, divides the album in half. I had never realized that before.

shit, me neither thats pretty awesome

Jonas doesnt write epic stories.......there is no concept to any Katatonia CD........so while your theory is quite interesting I dont feel Jonas had any intention of having the CD lead us to believe that is what it is about......not doggin ya at all.......I enjoyed reading what you thought about it......

I do believe Jonas writes so the we can think of it in a few different ways though.......as songs from LFDGD and TD(shit nearly every Katatonia cd) have had at least a bi-fold meaning to me......as I change so does the meaning.......I interpret the lyrics differently......they mold into certain situations at one point in life and another in a different situation.......it is one fo the beauties of the way Jonas writes...