Thank you Andy for your work with Accept....

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Not to try and state that Accept is any more "special" than the other bands you have worked with because your resume us quite impressive, but to be able to capture Accept in such a way where it sounds both classic and modern, to get all of Wolf's fills and solos on songs without muddying up the song and recreating those gang vocals like they did on Metal Heart etc. is incredible. Listened to the new Accept track......... sounds awesome !!

Bryant

I wonder if Andy used his voice in gang vocals as well. So funny to record!

Hmmm.... that would be interesting to know. I remember seeing pictures of Accept during the Metal Heart recording and Dieter Dierks and Udo were both singing during the gang vocal parts. With something like gang vocals, I am sure you want a bunch of voices on there, though I am far from an expert on such things.
Having said all of that, Accept is the unrivaled king of those brutal militaristic style gang vocals and Andy has nailed the sound on those. BTW....... for the Accept fans here, has anyone seen the album artwork t-shirts ? It has to be one of the coolest tees I have ever seen.

Bryant

shirt.jpg