Thank you for your artwork.

I've actually found that his artwork is a good indication of the quality of music. I have a ton of CDs he's worked on and very few do I dislike, in fact, I may not dislike any at all. I know A Triggering Myth is a little weird, not really my thing, but it's not bad. I think that's generally how I feel about some others, too.

I still want that Shadowdance CD. I love that cover. I've never heard the band, though. Any good? Anyone know?

Nitronium Blood has a good point. Even if I detested Opeth I would have bought the 'Still Life' gatefold, and as for everything else, I'm a lot more likely to fork over the money for an album if I'm going to be treated to at least a few pages of excellent art. It adds so much value to the overall package.

Hey Travis, your work is incredible. I am a graphic designer myself and I find a lot of inspiration in your work. My signature and my avatar are both my work. I have a ways to go before i am up to par. Thank you for creating such wondeful work for our viewing pleasure.