Thank You Nevermore

Sorrowed

Maiden the USA
Nov 10, 2005
Purgatory , Washington ( State )
Hey I dont know if this has been posted before ( I'm sure it has ) But i wanted to say Warrel if you ever read this .. I dont know how to express how much your music and writting touch me, you saved me from drowning in a pool of metal bullshit, your music is melodic and dark your words are intelligent and speak to me , makes my soul cry and in the same breath takes me to heaven,your beautiful, never before have I loved a soul so much ( and Im an older lady I should know better ) every night I sweat and bleed in your name I just wanted to tell you thank you , something I failed to do when we were face to face:worship:

Wow...you really poured your heart out there.
Hopefully, you'll get a response :dopey:

Sorrowed said:
Hey I dont know if this has been posted before ( I'm sure it has ) But i wanted to say Warrel if you ever read this .. I dont know how to express how much your music and writting touch me, you saved me from drowning in a pool of metal bullshit, your music is melodic and dark your words are intelligent and speak to me , makes my soul cry and in the same breath takes me to heaven,your beautiful, never before have I loved a soul so much ( and Im an older lady I should know better ) every night I sweat and bleed in your name I just wanted to tell you thank you , something I failed to do when we were face to face:worship:
APPARENTLY WARREL IS A DEITY POSSESSING SUPER-HUMAN MUSICAL ABILITY ALL HAIL WARREL GOD OF METAL:worship:

Well, I'm sure warrel has touched us all (in a non kiddy-fiddler way).

But, for those over 18...maybe he did touch you??? :lol:

Final_Product said:
Well, I'm sure warrel has touched us all (in a non kiddy-fiddler way).

But, for those over 18...maybe he did touch you??? :lol:

well i wouldnt care if warrel touched me .. and i am under 18...
im 16
:D

"If you lay your hands on me gently
You won't be misconstrued"

I guess Warrel wanted to post but then all u ppl (some probably men) started this whole touchy feely topic. He probably called it quits to save himself of the embarrassment for having such gay *ahem* i mean happy friends!