THANK YOU!!

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
CRJ Productions (Chris, Rob & John) would like to extend a HUGE thank you to everyone who helped make this year's fest possible. Without you guys there just would not be a Powerfest...plain & simple.

Best crew/staff we could ever ask for:

Frank
Andy
Brian
Ralf
Girls of Metal (Melissa, Jenny, Becca, Cole, Tammy & Jess)
Aaron
Chelle
John B
Kris B
Annie
Rick
Chuck
Petros
Kurt
Laura
RJ
Arthur
Ryan

Chris B

Our Sponsors:

Shure
Trick
Jackson
CDINZANE
DarkPrints
The Shred Zone
Chicago Metal Factory
FM Entertainment
Illinois Entertainer
Metal Haven
Metal Mergence
Rebel Radio
Rock Alarm
Scott Jackson
Rachel
Don
Jack
Ray
Oli

Thanks also to all the bands who performed...with special thanks to the bands who made considerable sacrifices just to come play the Powerfest...Assailant, Kiuas, Perzonal War & Sheephead. Thanks so much...you all kicked ass!!!

Also, thanks to everyone who came out to the fest...especially to those who support us unconditionally!! You have our undying gratitude...and hope to see you all again next year!!

Take care,
Chris, Rob & John

OK....been awhile, but......THANK YOU!!!!
You guys, as usual, kicked our a**es when it came to bands that played!!
My fav's were: Kiuas......Perzonal War.....Sheephead etc......I enjoyed every minute of it!! ALL the bands were REALLY cool, and you guys....well need I say more? Gentlemen, and always the businessmen to the bitter end!! Pro's all the way!! And for those of you who say I'm a kiss a** FU!!!! I have seen what it takes to get everything together for a fest like this, and believe me....all you people who think you can do this.....think again!!! I feel grateful that these guys are willing and able to put on a show like this and NOT bitch and moan about anything!!
All I can say is that I hope you guys can pull it off next year......if not, I'll be grateful for All that you've done for the Chicago fans!!! You guys RAWK!!!!:worship::kickass::worship:

OK....been awhile, but......THANK YOU!!!!
You guys, as usual, kicked our a**es when it came to bands that played!!
My fav's were: Kiuas......Perzonal War.....Sheephead etc......I enjoyed every minute of it!! ALL the bands were REALLY cool, and you guys....well need I say more? Gentlemen, and always the businessmen to the bitter end!! Pro's all the way!! And for those of you who say I'm a kiss a** FU!!!! I have seen what it takes to get everything together for a fest like this, and believe me....all you people who think you can do this.....think again!!! I feel grateful that these guys are willing and able to put on a show like this and NOT bitch and moan about anything!!
All I can say is that I hope you guys can pull it off next year......if not, I'll be grateful for All that you've done for the Chicago fans!!! You guys RAWK!!!!:worship::kickass::worship:

Thanks so much for the kind words!