That cool anthrax tshirt

Thrash fiend

Apr 21, 2005
Yo guys i was just wondering if its possible to actually buy that nice black reunion pentathrax tshirt which the band wear on stage....i know you can win it on the site but i cant be bothered with all that as its all done in dollars and i live in sunny scotland!

thanks in advance

At the show..... did you go???? why didn't you pick one up.... Check the Website soon i think there might be a link.... Soon????

ah cool man well im sure there was a judge dredd tshirt on the tour in may but all the merch has changed now i think. I could be mistaken cos i was waaay to preoccupied with my zip up hoody with not man on the sleeve!! fuckin glorious!

thraxx said:
At the show..... did you go???? why didn't you pick one up.... Check the Website soon i think there might be a link.... Soon????

yeah man i had been saving up my hard earned money from working at shitty burger king to buy a zip up hoody and man they rule not man on the sleeve and everything (but i know you already know this!) so i wasnt really bothered about the tshrits and the only one i seen evertone wearing in glasgow was "the idiot convention" shirt so i assumed there wasnt one on sale....but cheers if they come back to scotland more burger king wages will be spent!!!